Unique Home Health Services, Inc. is a privately owned and operated home health agency which provides a continuum of care in the home to the citizens of Los Angeles County. We meet all requirements as governed by the Medicare Conditions of Participation for Medicare Certification and State Licensure through the Department of Health Services.
The “Unique Team” of skilled and non-skilled providers are chosen utilizing pre-established criteria derived from professional and community standards. Each provider brings a unique quality to the organization. They are selected for their reputation of providing quality care with compassion.
Specific Services Offered
• Assessment and Evaluation
• Monitoring of Acute Conditions
• Education on Disease Management
• Medication Instruction
• Wound Care/Dressing Changes
• VAC Therapy
• Ostomy Teaching/Management
• Catheter Care/Changes
• Infusion Therapies
• Enteral/Parenteral Therapies
• Therapies: Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy
• Social Services Counseling
• Bathing and Other Personal Care